We’ve created our very own Make Your Own Hot Cross Bun packs. If you've recently received one of our packs, then below are all the details you'll need to get baking yours buns in your own home.
Simply tip entire contents of the HCB dry mix into a mixing bowl.
Add 125ml of cold water to the mixing bowl.
Add Hot Cross Bun Flavouring Mix to the mixing bowl.
Knead together until one ball is formed that is just beyond stickiness.
5. Flatten onto floured surface.
6. Cut into circles using a scone cutter or a glass jar.
7. Places buns, just touching, onto baking tray lined with baking paper.
8. Turn oven onto 230 degrees C.
9. Leave to rise for 10 minutes.
10. Lightly brush with milk.
11. Mix 4 tablespoons of water with the 'HCB Cross' mixture to a smooth runny paste. Transfer into piping bag and line crosses over buns using piping bag.
12. Place in oven for 12-15minutes or until golden brown.
13. Brush with Marmalade Glaze Syrup when still hot.
14. Serve with your favourite jam from Paddington Jams & Sauces.